The Senior Suit Delta is the top model from SD&C and sets the standards when compared to other age simulators around the world. The Senior Suit Delta is especially designed for use in industrial product and workplace design as well as for medical training. Through a great deal of experience and many applications, the Senior Suit Delta has evolved from a simulation set into an integrated simulation suit with many advantages:
• The simulated dimensions are selected with their ergonomic relevance and the ability to be simulated, and the components take into account functional ageing based on the most recent scientific findings (ISO 20282).
• The suit does not simulate diseases, rather the healthy process of ageing. This enables personal weaknesses to be located and the possibility to generalize the results from wearing the suit.
• A special two-level pair of simulation optics simulates the 5 most important effects of ageing on vision, with two levels, each over 20 years: reduced vision sharpness, reduced brightness, peripheral vision limits, color vision deterioration, and
slight macular degeneration.
• The ear muffs electronically simulate tinnitus with white noise, whose loudness can be changed or switched off.
• The intensity of the elbow bandages can also be adjusted. The weight sleeves have removable cartridges and their three attachments ensure a firm hold.
• Its special adjustment procedure allows the suit to be worn by anyone of almost any size (150-200 cm). A special additional adjustment also allows big people to take part in the experience.
• The suit protects the test person and his/her clothing: It is robust and takes only 5 minutes to put on and take off.
• The suit as a special attachment system for accessories and measurement devices.
• Hygiene is also an issue taken care of. The simulation sleeves are not placed directly on the body. After use, they can be removed from the suit and the overalls part of the suit can be machine washed.